doc. Ing. Igor Ivan, Ph.D.
Head of Department
- quantitative geography
- spatial analyses of transport, crime, demography, and labour market
- micro-analyses of socioeconomic processes
- spatiotemporal analysis
- cartography and visualisation
doc. Ing. Petr Rapant, CSc.
guarantee of department, associated professor
- aplication of GIT in crisis management
- cellular automata and spatial multiagent systems
- complex geosystems
doc. Dr. Ing. Jiří Horák
- GIS (methods of data processing and modelling)
- spatial analysis, applied geostatistics
- microanalysis of socieconomic phenomenons, labor market, socially excluded localities, crime
- accessibility of public transport
- testing of geoweb services
- geocoding, geoparsing
Ing. Michal Kačmařík, Ph.D.
Deputy Head of Department, assistent professor
- Global navigation satellite systems
- GNSS meteorology and tomography
Ing. Jan Růžička, Ph.D.
research secreatary, assistant professor
- metadata of spatial data
- publishing of spatil data on the Web
- development of internet apps
- service-oriented architecture
- web services
- orchestration of web services
Ing. Lucie Orlíková, Ph.D.
- geostatistics, statistical modelling in R
- artificial neural network
- data processing, modelling and simulation methods
- remote sensing
- database systems
RNDr. Daniela Szturcová, Ph.D.
- spatial databases
- classification and analysis of spatial data
RNDr. Pavel Švec, Ph.D.
- analysis of spreading of invasive neophytes
- modelling of tick spreading pathogens
Internal PhD students and Research Staff
Ing. Vladislav Svozilík
- development of tools for mathematical modelling of air pollution
- development of tools for collecting, storing, analysis and publication of geodata
Mgr. Tomáš Inspektor, Ph.D.
- spatial analysis
- human geography
- integration and processing of geodata in GIS