We offer commercial services of data acquisition by Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV, drone) as well as scientific collaboration in the field of UAVs. We have fully legalized operation of our instruments, two licensed pilots and broad knowledge in spatial data collection and processing.
- hexacopter DJI Matrice 600 with an RGB camera X5 and an thermal camera Zenmuse XT 640×512 px
- quadcopter DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (12 Mpix camera, video resolution 2.7K)
- photogrammetric software Agisoft Photoscan Professional
- GNSS RTK set for GCP measurements
- Currently we realize a purchase of a fixed-wing UAV with RGB, thermal and multispectral sensor
- In the first half of 2018 we are going to purchase a hyperspectral NVIR sensor for the hexacopter
Currently we are already working on following topics:
- Production of high-detailed digital surface models for advanced visibility analyses
- Monitoring of landslides and subsidences
- Possibilities of invasive plant species detection
If you are anyhow interested in cooperation with us in the field of UAVs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.