GIS Ostrava 2016
The Rise of Big Spatial Data
VSB – Technical University of Ostrava campus, the New Hall building, Ostrava, Czech Republic, March 16-18, 2016
We are proud and happy to announce you, that the proceedings of GIS Ostrava 2015 and proceedings of GIS Ostrava 2014 have been published by Springer as a part of Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography that are currently indexed in SCOPUS!
Call for Papers
Deadline for the full paper submission is 1st
of December, 2015. .
- November 1, 2015 workshop submission deadline
- November 15, 2015 notification of workshop acceptance
- December 1, 2015 deadline for full papers submission due
- January 15, 2016 notification of paper acceptance
- February 1, 2016 camera ready paper submission deadline
- February 2, 2016 early registration deadline (discounted fees)
- March 16 - 18, 2016 symposium days
Call for Workshop Proposal
Additional workshop is welcome. Workshop is intended to provide a forum for the discussion of a specific topic from the terrain and surface modelling and using a group of researchers. Each workshop should last from 2 hours to 1 day. The workshop organiser will be responsible for advertising the workshop, reviewing and selecting papers.
Researchers are encouraged to submit proposal of workshops. Proposal has to include:
- Title of the workshop
- A program Committee (names and an affiliation)
- Rationale – explanation of the topic and a state-of-the-art. Between 200 and 500 words.
- Proceedings – if proceedings are planned and if the organisation committee of GIS Ostrava should cover editing and-issuing of the proceedings (extra cost will be charged)
- Registration fees (for individual attendees, promotion for joint participates will be discussed individually)