We offer cooperation in primary and applicated research in the field of Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV, drone) for geo apllications. We have fully legalized operation of our instruments, licensed pilots and broad knowledge in spatial data collection and processing.
- hexacopter DJI Matrice 600 with an RGB camera X5, an thermal camera Zenmuse XT 640×512 px and an hyperspectral VNIR camera Resonon Pika L
- fixed wing eBee Plus in RTK/PPK version with a RGB camera S.O.D.A, a multispectral camera Parrot Seqoia+ and a thermal camera thermoMAP
- quadcopter DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (12 Mpix RGB camera)
- software licences for Agisoft Photoscan Professional, Pix4D, LASTools
- GNSS RTK set for GCP measurements
Currently we are already working on following topics:
- Production of high-detailed digital surface models for advanced visibility analyses
- Monitoring of landslides and subsidences
- Possibilities of invasive plant species detection
If you are anyhow interested in cooperation with us in the field of UAVs, please contact email@example.com.